We’re passionate about delivering you the meals you want, when you want them, so if something is not as expected (such as an item that you have ordered is missing, or you have been sent an incorrect item), please double check your order confirmation email and call the restaurant if the order is incorrect. If, for some reason the restaurant is unable to provide the missing items, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information included:
- Order ID (this can be found on the order confirmation page or on the email that we have sent to you)
- Details of what you received
Our team will then liaise with the restaurant partner to assist you further however please note, we will be unable to organise a re-delivery of the requested order items.
You can also leave a review for the restaurant.
On the Menulog App:
- Locate your previous order, by tapping on the menu button in the top-left corner of the home screen (Android) and select 'Your Orders' (Android), or bottom of the home screen (iPhone) 'Orders'. Ensure you have already logged in.
- Choose the order you’d like to review
- Tap 'Review your order' to get started
On the Menulog Website
- Head to the Menulog website and click or tap on your name in the top-right corner of the homepage (if you've already logged in - if not, simply log in),
- Select 'Orders' and click the order that you’d like to review
- Leave your review on the Order details page that opens and click 'Submit'
N.B. Please be aware that we’re currently experiencing a very high volume of calls, emails and chats. As there may be a longer response time, please only contact us if your enquiry is urgent. Thank you.