If you think there are items missing in your order, please double-check your order confirmation email to make sure you included the items in your bag at checkout. You can then call the restaurant directly to see if they can redeliver any missing items to you.
If the restaurant is unable to provide the missing items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following details so that we can look into this for you:
- Order ID (this can be found on the order confirmation page or on the email that we sent you)
- Details of what you received and what was missing
We’ll then get in touch with the restaurant to try to resolve this for you. Please bear in mind that we won’t be able to organise a re-delivery of the missing order items if this happens.
To help them improve, you also have the option to leave a constructive review of the restaurant. If you’re using the Menulog app, all you need to do is:
- Open the app and make sure you’re logged in
- Tap on the menu button in the top-left corner of the home screen and select 'Your Orders' (Android), or go to the bottom of the home screen and select 'Orders' (iPhone)
- Choose the order you’d like to review
- Tap 'Review your order' to get started and submit your review
On the Menulog website:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account
- Select your name in the top-right corner of the homepage
- Go to 'Orders' and select the order that you’d like to review
- Create your review on the order details page that opens and click 'Submit'